- Washing, bathing and toileting.
- Feeding and nutrition.
- Personal hygiene.
- Medication assistance.
- Meal preparation.
- Cleaning, laundry and ironing.
- Arranging handyman maintenance.
- We can organise a companion for any trips or visits you wish to make including appointments with Medical Professionals, Social Activites and Church attendance.
- We can provide any size of shopping service whether daily or weekly.
Wake Up/Tuck In Service
- Where assistance is required early morning or at night time.
- Caring for someone can be physically and mentally demanding. We offer a respite service to allow carers time to themselves safe in the knowledge that their loved one is receiving the support that they require from our highly trained care and support workers. This service can be provided for a few hours or for holiday cover and can include emergencies.
- Assistance which encourages clients to regain the confidence and skills to carry out everyday tasks themselves and continue to live at home. This can benefit those following hospital discharge, those recovering from a crisis or people entering the care system for the first time.
The Cost of Care
All of our care services are charged at a rate of £16.20 per hour. This includes overnight care services.
Charges are double for the following holidays: Easter Monday, 25th/26th December and 1st/2nd January.